Sunday, August 7, 2011

Minimal manifest

OK, so the point of this blog is to give me somewhere to put down my random thoughts on food, nutrition and whatever else takes my fancy. At this stage, I imagine there will mainly be posts about the food and nutrition info I've recently read, and recipes that I've made/used/modified, that fit in with this. My big concern is a lack of time, so I'll probably go super-dodgy, low-budget but time-efficient. There's no way I can get good quality food photos (check out some of the food photos on Oh She Glows in the Blogroll) on here without spending heaps of time. Maybe one day I'll learn how to use a camera properly... and "plate up" attractively for that matter!

PS If anyone has a suggestion for a better name for this blog - let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment